Here are some random facts for you:
1. There’s a town in the Oklahoma panhandle named “Hooker” and its slogan is: “It’s a location, not a vocation.”
2. We call big movies blockbusters because giant bombs from World War Two were called “blockbusters,” and over time, the word evolved to describe anything on a massive scale.
3. Smokey the Bear’s official name is just Smokey Bear . . . no “the.”
4. There’s a difference between a moonroof and a sunroof. Sunroofs open all the way, moonroofs don’t.
5. AMBER Alerts are named after a nine-year-old girl who was kidnapped in Texas in 1996 named Amber Hagerman, but AMBER was turned into an acronym for America’s Missing Broadcast Emergency Response.