Here are some random facts for you:
1. The plight of the Trix Rabbit has drawn comparisons to Sisyphus, a Greek figure who was doomed to endlessly repeat a futile task. The Trix Rabbit HAS succeeded in eating Trix, including five times as the result of a box-top mail-in contest.
2. The military initially wanted the Golden Gate Bridge to be painted with yellow and black stripes for visibility, but an architect ultimately convinced them it would look better if it was an orange-red color.
3. 7-Eleven got its name from its original hours in 1946: It was open from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. They didn’t start staying open 24 hours until the 1960s.
4. The reason a whip cracks is because its tip is moving fast enough to break the sound barrier and cause a small sonic boom.
5. The English word that’s used the most is: “the.” It’s followed by “be,” “and,” “a,” and “of.”