Here are some random facts for you.
1. In the 25 years since Ron Goldman’s family won a $33.5 million civil judgment against O.J. Simpson for wrongful death, he’s only paid the family about $133,000.
2. Anchorage, Alaska covers 1,961 square miles, almost twice the size of the entire state of Rhode Island.
3. Al Capone hated the nickname “Scarface,” he wanted people to call him Big Fellow or Snorky.
4. After “The Godfather”, James Caan won New York’s Italian of the Year award two times, even though his parents were Jewish immigrants from Germany.
5. The last movie ever released on VHS was “A History of Violence” in 2006.