Here are some random facts for you.
1. Cats outnumber humans in Cyprus. There are 1.5 million cats on Cyprus, an island about 10% the size of Ireland.
2. The most expensive restaurant in the world is called Sublimotion, and it’s in the Hard Rock Hotel in Ibiza, Spain. The average price is around $2,000 per person.
3. Jim Carrey got paid 140 times more than Jeff Daniels for “Dumb and Dumber”. Carrey got $7 million, Daniels got $50,000.
4. About 1.9% of the land in America is covered in grass, which makes grass our biggest “crop” by far.
5. Only two silent films have won Best Picture: “Wings” at the very first Oscars in 1929, and “The Artist”, 83 years later in 2012.