Here are some random facts for you.
1. Hippos’ skins can naturally produce sunscreen. They secrete a red fluid that works as an anti-bacterial and a sunscreen against the harsh sun in Africa.
2. A Senator named David Rice Atchison might’ve been president for one day. James K. Polk’s term ended at noon on Sunday, March 4th, 1849. And the next president, Zachary Taylor, refused to be sworn in on a Sunday.
Since Atchison was the President pro tempore of the Senate, he was next in the line of succession. So even though he was never sworn in and a lot of historians dispute it, technically he WAS the president for the day.
3. The IRS requires you to pay taxes on money you get illegally. So if you rob a bank, sell drugs, commit credit card fraud, or anything else, and get CAUGHT, you could get audited if you haven’t paid up.
4. During the Battle of Bunker Hill in the Revolutionary War, most of the fighting didn’t take place on Bunker Hill, it happened about 200 yards away on Breed’s Hill.
5. The world’s largest Dairy Queen is in Saudi Arabia.