Here are some random facts for you.
1. There’s a “habanada” pepper, which tastes exactly like a habanero, but it has no heat. It actually has a Scoville Unit Level of ZERO. And yeah, habaneros DO have a taste beyond just . . . fire.
2. Three out of four female passengers on the Titanic survived, which is three times more than the average shipwreck. 17% of the male passengers survived, which is half as many as the average shipwreck.
3. Jimmy Carter was the first American president to be born in a hospital, in 1924.
4. Only 15 skyscrapers have ever held the title of “world’s tallest building.” The current leader is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which is 2,717 feet and has been the tallest since it opened in 2010. (It actually broke the “world’s tallest building” record in 2008 while it was STILL BEING BUILT. It was completed in 2009 and officially opened in early 2010.)
5. The original idea for YouTube was a video dating website.