Here are some random facts for you.
1. Giving birth in the U.S. is more than 20 times as lethal as skydiving.
2. If you cry in space, your tears don’t fall, because there’s no gravity. They just kind of stay up by your eyes until you wipe them away. (Here’s video.)
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt was the first president whose mother voted for him. He was the fourth president elected after women got the right to vote. Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover’s mothers had all passed away before they ran.
4. The first six gladiators on “American Gladiators” were supposed to be named Cattalus, Dominoes, Evander, Lace, Willie, and Zap. Lace and Zap survived, but the other four were re-named to sound “cooler” before the show debuted in 1989. That’s how they ended up with Malibu, Nitro, Gemini, and Sunny.
5. Elephants are afraid of bees.