Here are some random facts for you.
1. Roughly 1-in-3 American adults have criminal records.
2. Bill Nye the Science Guy’s mom worked as a code breaker with the Navy during World War Two.
3. When Franklin Pierce was president, he was arrested for running over an old woman with his horse. The charges were eventually dropped because of a lack of evidence.
4. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon’s original script for “Good Will Hunting” was about a math genius and his friend outsmarting the government.
5. There’s a regulation in Connecticut that says a pickle has to be able to BOUNCE to be legally classified as a pickle.