Here are some random facts for you.
1. A 2020 study found that up to 30 million workers had the skills to realistically move to new jobs that paid, on average, 70% more than their current jobs.
2. In Delaware, a marriage can be annulled if one or both people did it as part of a game of Truth or Dare. But in their legal code it’s referred to as, “Jest or Dare.”
3. The most used seven-letter word in English is “between”, the most used eight-letter word is “children”, the most used nine-letter word is “different”, and the most used 10-letter word is “government.”
4. Vincent van Gogh was named after his stillborn brother. One year before he was born, his parents had a child named Vincent who died during birth.
5. Cannibalism is illegal in Idaho and has a maximum sentence of 14 years, unless you had to eat someone, “under extreme life-threatening conditions as the only apparent means of survival.” Then it’s okay.